Pricing & Payment
Additional fees may apply
Food stall levy = $70 – this contributes to waste management costs. If the food that you sell is all pre-packaged and is not intended for eating at the Fair, therefore doesn’t generate rubbish, we can reduce this fee. Please contact us to explain your situation.
Trestle table hire = $35 per table
- 10 amp single phase = $50
- 32amp single phase = $70
How To Pay
Payments can be made online, by direct deposit, by cheque or by cash. Local stallholders can bring cash payments to the office at 123 Daniell St, Newtown – please ring first on 389 7316 or 027 416 9731 to make sure someone is there.
- Stall sites are ONLY allocated to bookings that have PAID. The date you pay is one of the factors used in prioritising site allocation.
- To be eligible for early bird discount prices, you must PAY before 1 January 2018.
- We are unable to take credit cards.
- If you would like to pay a deposit and make an arrangement to pay in istallments please contact us to discuss this.
03 0578 0008076 02
Newtown Residents Association
Newtown Festival Account
Particulars: Your Name
Reference: Your booking number or your phone number
Please make cheques out to:
Newtown Residents Association – Newtown Festival Account
On the back please include:
Your booking number or your phone number
Newtown Festival Street Fair
PO Box 7316